Saturday, June 3, 2017

Just when I thought I was good at adulting...

I have been adulting it so well lately, okay. I have been killing it at work, eating healthy, exercising regularly, going to sleep on time... This morning, I cleaned the kitchen, vacuumed, cleaned the bathroom, and did my laundry. I packed my HEALTHY lunch for Monday and Tuesday. Are you kidding me? I got this down. I was like "I'm going to survive alright in this world. I am going to be fine."

Then today, I leave my friends' party 10 minutes later than I planned and am late to church. Because I was rushing, I forgot to bring back my pot so I quickly contact my friend to see if I can get it back next week. I arrive at church and realize that today they combined services so I missed the service. I drive back home and realize I lost my freakin' phone. By this time, my stress level is through the roof. I am an adult, okay. I plan everything down to a T. Things like this shouldn't be happening to me anymore. Why is this happening to me?! To add to my stress, there were several people that I knew had texted me about something or another and I forgot who. I was freaking out about having to post something on Facebook telling everyone that i lost my phone... I haven't posted anything on Facebook for years. Years! I can't let it go. I drive to church twice, pace around the house like 5 times... This goes on for half an hour... and my cellphone is under the seat of my car. =______=

..... Please excuse me while I just implode right here.

No comments: