Monday, May 1, 2017

This chapter of my life is the chapter where I, much more than at other times, would appreciate the ability to freeze my body and become dormant until life becomes easy. Like those bacterium. What's it... the tardigrade.

Look at that smug jerk. He's like "watchu lookin' at, eh?!" (He's Canadian. I don't know why. He's a Canadian gangster.) His face looks like a fusion of butcher paper and a daffodil. I'm so envious. When the climate gets unfavorable you can just roll up and come back when everything is fine and dandy huh? You toad livered rascal.

I would like to come back when they figure out how to download skills into people's heads like the Matrix so I don't make stupid mistakes because I'm green. I would also like to come back when "Man Jose" really starts to live up to its name because seriously, why am I still single? Answer: because of your resting b*tch face, Tiff. I kid. It's on purpose. I'm overly careful and super intuitive. Don't ask me out until I like you already.

ahhh, the truth is that I had a bad day. Work is hard. :( Why can't I be perfect and never make any mistakes for the rest of my lifeeeeee... why.... why do I have to be green and go through a learning curve... Why can't i be perfect from the start, why.... *sigh. I just can't right now and I'm being dramatic and totally hard on myself for not understanding stupid medical insurance billing. I need to release negative emotion through saying stupid stuff. Haphazard comedy through dramatic over exaggerations is why I'm still here, and not a boxcar child down at the riverbend. Yes, being a young hobo is my backup plan.

"all's well, come in everybody." If that's not a hobo, I'm not sure what is.

No comments: